Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Vapour Power’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Old Duck & Goat Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 54 607 396 350, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
First and foremost, this site and the products are for sale and use by persons over the age of 18 only.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You are over the age of 18.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Although Vapour Power has attempted to ensure that the inventory availability of Products is properly designated on the Web site for many Products, Vapour Power acknowledges that from time-to-time even those Products designated as in inventory will not be available at time of shipment. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Product are approximate only and Vapour Power will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Product however caused. Vapour Power shall not be liable for any late shipment or any failure to ship any Product(s). All orders are processed daily and shipped at 12.00pm. Any orders received after 12.00pm will be processed on the following day.
We use Australia Post for shipping and currently only ship to Australian addresses. When your order ships a notification will be supplied by Auspost with your tracking number. Our system will also generate a shipping notification within 24 hours of the order being completed, this will also show the tracking number and method of shipping.
If you have any enquiries regarding your order, please use our contact page for a response.